Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name:||Cabinet Gas Lift Struts||Usage:||Toolbox|
|Material:||Steel||Pressure:||100n Or Customized|
|Extended Length:||386 Mm||Tube Dia:||Customized|
|Service:||Free OEM & Free Sample|
gas lift cylinders,
gas spring strut
Durable Gas Spring Kit Lift Support Kit Toolbox Hydraulic 100N Easy Operation
Nitrogen Gas Lift Supports Spring Advantages:
1. The metal mounting chassis is used at both ends, which is not easy to rust and has a strong bearing capacity.
2. ABS gas head has high wear resistance and can adapt to harsh environments
3. Made of pure copper gasket, good sealing, Gas Strut Lift with solid design, strong support
4. Round metal mounting plate, large contact area with cabinet, three-point positioning, very firm
5. 1.5cm adjustment hole spacing to ensure easy installation and adjustment, 10 tooth anti-skid
Nitrogen Easy Lift Gas Spring Features:
1. Top finishing rolling seamless steel material/Top Steel
2. Anti-wear hydraulic oil
3. 99.99% nitrogen gas
4. Up to 72 hours salt spray testing
5. Pass 80,000 times fatigue test
6. BIFMA5.1 SGS 100,000 Cycles durability test, ISO9001 certification
7. Spray painting Surface, chroming surface, QPQ surface, customized color surface according to customers’ request
8. Operating Temperature Range:-15~+80ºC(5~176ºF)as standard; -50~+80ºC(-58~+176ºF) or -15~200ºC(5~392ºF) available.
9. 3-5 years product warranty
All gas spring passed 100% inspection and the defect rate is less then 0.03%
Gas Spring Introduction:
Changzhou Nantai gas spring Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004, which manufactures gas spring for swivel chairs, lockable gas spring and compression gas spring for furniture. Quality Management System ISO9001:2016, Germany TUV LGA (DIN4550) and BIFMA5.1 SGS are our certifications.
The main functions of gas springs are related to shock absorption, dampening, and exerting force. Gas springs can be used in place of mechanical springs to lift, lower, close, open, and adjust things in a variety of applications. There are several types of gas springs. Some of them include compression gas springs, extension gas springs, tension gas springs, locking gas springs, adjustable gas springs, reducible gas springs, tool and die gas springs, gas spring dampers, gas struts, and lift gas springs.End brackets could be changed based on your demands!
Gas springs offer many advantages. First, when properly maintained, they tend to last longer and perform better than traditional springs. Their superior performance is due to their many positive traits. They are, for example, easy to control and adjust. In addition, they are extremely durable and reliable, and they can exert higher levels of force than traditional springs. Another advantage of gas springs is the fact that they are compact. This means that they can work in a wide variety of places. Next, gas springs are mountable, contributing once again to their versatility. Finally, they require little to no upkeep.
Nantai Gas Spring Struts Specification and Drawing:
|Items No.||Extended Length/mm||Stroke/mm||Cylinder Dia./mm||
Nantai Gas Spring FAQS:
1. What is your factory product range?
Hinges, Gas spring, Tatami system, Ball bearing slide,Handles
2. Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we provide free samples.
3. Do you offer ODM services?
Yes, ODM is welcome.
4. How long is the shelf life of your products?
More than 3 years.
5. Where is your factory, can we visit it?
Welcome to visit our factory! Our address is : Changzhou, Jiangsu, China. Very near from Shanghai
Contact Person: nantai